Thursday, August 26, 2010

I think my composter is sexy

In a previous garden post, I mention my icky nasty compost garbage bin. See below:



So my wonderful mother-in-law called me a few weeks ago to tell me that she was sending me a birthday present. ???? ???? Okay. (my birthday is in December). I was a little confused. But MILs have their reasons. Anyway, I had to go to the hardware store to pick it up. again--what in the world? I get to the store and am pleasantly surprised to pick up my brand new composter!!!! awesome. This is one of my favorite birthday presents ever. (she sent it during the summer so that I could actually use it!) Thanks mom!


By the way, my garden is awesome. Lots of green beans. lots of cucumbers. peppers. and the cutest little watermelons you have ever seen (they are the size of a pea, and obviously not ready yet)


Here's some inspiration for my future garden when I own a home:

No comments:

Post a Comment