Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stuffed things

Last year my friend dropped off a bag of clothes for me to go through. I picked out a few things that fit, and then picked out several more pieces of fabric to use before dumping the rest in a clothing donation bin. From the clothes I made a set of alphabet letters. I finally finished the alphabet a couple weeks ago (I procrastinated making the "C""R" and Q." all the other letters were finished last year!)




One reason it took me so long is because I wanted to get a little more variety of fabric. Another friend let me borrow some of her fabric to finish my project if I would finish a project she started to work on before she had twins: a star mobile. making stuffed stars is hard! not my best work...

1 comment:

  1. hahah! just noticed I put my "z" backwards. just remember I'm currently sleep-deprived!

    ReplyDelete